Let’s get the technology working for your business
and nurture and GROW your audience.
Daniel @ Triggered makes it easy as...
Engage prospects, then transform them into advocates and satisfied long-term customers – it sounds simple enough. With Triggered’s Marketing Automation expert by your side, it is – and the results you want are guaranteed.
- Daniel specialises in Marketo managed services, from setting up and integrating the technology and auditing your existing instance, to maximising the value of Marketo and bringing to life the platform’s advanced features.
- He’ll help you generate leads at the top of the funnel, then use sophisticated Marketing Automation technology to nurture them every step of the way for more satisfied customers and increased revenue.
- B2C business is just one of Triggered’s areas of expertise. Daniel works with organisations big and small, and alongside other agencies: advertising and media, CRM implementation and digital.
What’s in it for you?
Get started right. Make a smooth transition to marketing intelligence.
Boost the knowledge of your team. Learn from an expert.
Fully understand your customers and leads. Guide their way.
Measure your marketing activity. See bottom-line results.
Enjoy ongoing expert assistance on call when you need it.
The nuts & bolts
*Marketing Automation implementation and enablement
Want to… get your Marketing Automation platform set up right?
Like building a house, your marketing activities need to have a solid foundation in place. Increase your team's knowledge and get a faster return on your investment.
- Signing the technology licence is just the beginning. Daniel @ Triggered provides best-in-class and best-practice implementation services for Marketo.
- You’ll be taught the technology step by step with a view to full enablement as your internal capability develops.
- You’ll receive a fully documented overview of your marketing automation platform for you to build on and take into the future.
*Workshops and audits
Want to… create a working road map for long-term success?
Let’s get your organisation thinking about what you want to achieve.
- If you’ve had a Marketing Automation platform for a while, an audit is a great way to understand where you are on the maturity curve and devise a plan to generate more value.
- Understand your current marketing activities, where you want to go, your objectives and what you want to get out of your investment.
*Always-on content and engagement marketing strategy
Want to… nurture people with a message that hits home when it counts?
Triggered helps you understand Marketo’s complexities and get Marketing Automation delivering in the critical areas of modern digital marketing.
- Forget blindly running campaign after campaign. The most successful companies are continually evolving and expanding how they use Marketing Automation to get maximum value. Triggered will guide you to develop always-on content that truly engages your audience, can be used long-term and is delivered on point.
- Unlock the power of Marketo’s trigger and filtering methods so you can meet your customers’ individual needs, whether you're sending an email or an SMS, updating a score or personalising a website.
- Tap into the power of nurture marketing using Marketo’s sophisticated Engagement Program engine.
*Lead and customer life cycle mapping and automation
Want to… see where your customers are on the path to purchase, understand where they get stuck and help guide your content production to match?
We’ll get your funnel working for you so you’re talking to the right people at the right time about the right stuff.
- A life cycle map provides the framework for a successful funnel, with clear definitions and data points. Daniel @ Triggered will work with you to outline yours.
- Marketo’s Revenue Cycle Model allows you to plan your customers’ and leads’ life cycles to a particular goal. Map out the different stages of this journey, then bring it all to life with automated campaigns that feed from scoring and CRM data and business processes.
*Advanced lead scoring
Want to… understand more about the people in your database?
We’ll identify who your sales teams should be talking to and what information each customer receives at each stage of their journey.
- Score and rank your prospects and customers based on their known demographic data, and follow their behavioural data as they interact with your content, website and mobile properties.
- Triggered also specialises in custom scoring, to help you understand virtually everything about your database’s activity, allowing you to predict their future wants and needs.
Want to… connect with your website traffic on a deeper level and personalise the messages people receive?
Triggered will show you how to segment and tailor your website messages to suit your leads' and customers' journeys.
- Marketo’s website personalisation tool lets you discover more about the visitors to your site, then continue the conversation after they leave with Google and Facebook retargeting products that tap into your data.
- You’ll also be able to continue your personalised 1:1 conversation on visitors’ subsequent visits to your website and engagement with your marketing material.
*Digital media recommendations and strategy
Want to… save marketing dollars with more targeted digital activity?
Adapting the traditional advertising model to digital media just doesn’t cut it anymore. Daniel @ Triggered’s expert advice will ensure you spend smarter so your investments work harder.
- Use the detailed knowledge from your Marketing Automation database to inform your media buying and retargeting investments.
- Make use of Marketo’s Ad Bridge capabilities by sharing data with Google and Facebook.
- Close the loop by bringing leads straight back into Marketo to start or continue the conversation.
*CRM integration and process alignment
Want to… ensure best-practice connection of Marketo to your CRM?
- Daniel @ Triggered has significant experience with the native Marketo sync to Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics, including knowledge about how they're set up, how they function and how special features such as Marketo Sales Insights and Custom Object integrations work. And he’ll get them working for you.
- When it comes to aligning CRM and Marketing Automation, there's lots to think about. Let Triggered guide you through this process and document each and every step to get you on the path to success.
*Data architecture and advanced tools
Want to… see how Marketo’s more advanced features can take your Marketing Automation efforts to the next level?
Daniel @ Triggered knows Marketo inside out and will help guide you on best practice and focus on setting you up for success.
- Triggered works with solutions architects to help understand where the Marketo solution fits in the overall technology architecture of your organisation.
- Be guided on Marketo’s more technical features such as Webhooks, Object and Entity syncs, Sales Insights, tokens and its suite of APIs. Daniel’s not a developer, but give him a good one and the scope for success is up to you!